* When remote ON/OFF is not used, short RC1 and -VIN.
* When the output voltage adjustment is not used, open the
TRM pin respectively.
* When remote sensing is not used, make sure +VOUT and +S are shorted, and that -VOUT and -S are shorted as well.
Features of DBS700B36• Ideal for distributed power systems
• Thin and small size
• Built-in overcurrent, overvoltage and thermal protection circuits
• Built-in remote ON/OFF (On both side of input and output)
• Inverter operating monitoring (IOG)
• Mounting hole (M3 tapped)
• N+1 redundant operation
• The beet noise is decreased by installing of the crystal oscillator
Ordering Information and Options
DB(1) S(2) 700(3) B(4) 28(5)(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Input voltage
B: DC200 - 400V
(5) Output voltage
T: with Mounting hole
|Input Voltage||DC200 - 400V|
|Adjustable Voltage Range||Fixed (TRM pin open), 60 - 110% adjustable by external VR or external voltage|
|Protection Circuit And Others||Overcurrent Protection||Works over 105% of rating and recovers automatically|
|Overvoltage Protection||41.40 - 50.40V|
|Remote ON/OFF||Provided (On both side of input and output)|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||-40 to +100℃ (On aluminum base plate) , 20 - 95%RH (Non condensing) *|
|Safety And Noise Regulations||Agency Approvals (At only AC input)||UL60950-1, C-UL, EN62368-1|
|Others||Dimensions (WxHxD)||61x12.7x116.8mm [2.4x0.5x4.6 inches]|
|Cooling Method||Conduction cooling (e.g. heat radiation from the aluminum base plate to the attached heat sink)|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.
|3D CAD Data||STEP|
- * For another documents aren't listed, please feel free to contact to a Cosel representative.