Rated Output Wattage: 700W
Rated Output Voltage: 12V,24V,28V,36V,48V
* When remote ON/OFF is not used, short RC1 and -VIN.
* When the output voltage adjustment is not used, open the
TRM pin respectively.
* When remote sensing is not used, make sure +VOUT and +S are shorted, and that -VOUT and -S are shorted as well.
Features of DBS700B• Ideal for distributed power systems
• Thin and small size
• Built-in overcurrent, overvoltage and thermal protection circuits
• Built-in remote ON/OFF (On both side of input and output)
• Inverter operating monitoring (IOG)
• Mounting hole (M3 tapped)
• N+1 redundant operation
• The beet noise is decreased by installing of the crystal oscillator
Ordering Information and Options
DB(1) S(2) 700(3) B(4) 28(5)(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Input voltage
B: DC200 - 400V
(5) Output voltage
T: with Mounting hole
|Product Name||Output Wattage||Output Voltage･Current|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.