* When remote ON/OFF is not used, short RC1 and -VIN.
* When the output voltage adjustment is not used, open the TRM
* When remote sensing is not used, make sure +VOUT and +S are shorted, and that -VOUT and -S are shorted as well.
Features of DBS150A24• Ideal for distributed power systems
• Thin and small size
• Built-in overcurrent, overvoltage and thermal protection circuits
• Built-in remote ON/OFF (On both side of input and output)
• Inverter operating monitoring (IOG)
• Mounting hole (M3 tapped)
• N+1 redundant operation
Ordering Information and Options
DB(1) S(2) 150(3) A(4) 15(5)(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Input voltage
A: DC110V input
(5) Output voltage
|Input Voltage||DC66 - 160V|
|Adjustable Voltage Range
External Resistor Calc
|Fixed (TRM pin open), 60 - 110% adjustable by external VR or external voltage|
|Protection Circuit And Others||Overcurrent Protection||Works over 105% of rating and recovers automatically|
|Overvoltage Protection||27.60 - 33.60V|
|Remote ON/OFF||Provided (On both side of input and output)|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||-20 to +85℃ (On aluminum base plate) , 20 - 95%RH (Non condensing) *|
|Safety And Noise Regulations||Agency Approvals (At only AC input)||
UL60950-1, C-UL, EN60950-1
|Others||Dimensions (WxHxD)||61x12.7x116.8mm [2.4x0.5x4.6 inches]|
|Cooling Method||Conduction cooling (e.g. heat radiation from the aluminum base plate to the attached heat sink)|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.
|3D CAD Data||STEP|
- * For another documents aren't listed, please feel free to contact to a Cosel representative.