Rated Output Wattage: 15W
Rated Output Voltage: ±12V (+24V reference number）,±15V (+30V reference number）
|Warranty Period||5-year (Refer to Instruction Manuals）|
*Make sure necessary tests will be carried out on your end equipment with the power supply installed in accordance with any required EMC/EMI regulations.
Features of PBW15F• Super small-size & light weight
• Harmonic attenuator (Complies with IEC61000-3-2) : except PBA1500T
• Universal input (AC85 - 264V) : PBA1500T AC170-264V 3Φ
• Efficiency increased with synchronous rectification technology (PBA50F - 150F)
• Variety of option (PBA10F - 150F, PBW15F - 50F)
• Parallel operation and Parallel redundancy operation (PBA300F - 1500F, PBA1500T)
• Fan alarm, Remote ON/OFF and other functions (PBA300F - 1500F, PBA1500T)
Ordering Information and Options
PB(1) W(2) 15(3) F(4) - □(5) - □(6)(1) Series name
(2) Dual output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Universal input
(5) Output voltage
C: with Coating
G: Low leakage current
E: Low leakage current and EMI class A
T: Vertical terminal block
J: Connector type
N: with Cover
N1: with DIN rail
V: Output voltage setting potentiometer externally
Recommended EMI Filters
Low Leakage Current type: NAM series
*A higher current rating EMI/EMC filter may be recommended in view of the other devices that could be connected in parallel with the power supply.
|Product Name||Output Wattage||Output Voltage･Current|
Rated Current1: 0.7A
Rated Current2: 1.4A * (CURRENT2)
Rated Current1: 0.5A
Rated Current2: 1.0A *
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.
Attachment Plate, DIN Rail Attachment Plate, Harness
|F-PBA15-1||Attachment plate to support mounting.
(For mounting at the bottom)
|F-PBA15-2||Attachment plate to support mounting.
(For mounting at the front side/back side)
DIN rail Attachment Plate
|FD-PBA15||DIN rail attachment plate.
(DIN rail width : 35mm)
|H-IN-1||Mating harness for input of the connector type power supply. (J option)||-|
|H-IN-8||Mating harness for input with J option.||-|
|H-OU-27||Mating harness for output with J option.||-|
|H-SN-18||Harness for using remote ON/OFF of output modules S,T,U. (CN2)||-|