Rated Output Wattage: 700W
Rated Output Voltage: 12V,28V,48V
* Avoid short circuit between +BC and -BC. It may cause the failure of inside components.
* Keep TRM open, if output voltage adjustment is not necessary.
* If remote sensing is not necessary, connect between +Vout & +S and between -Vout & -S.
*Option P characteristics are different from standard.
Option P is here.
Features of TUNS700F• AC-DC converter with PFC which is suitable for conduction cooling.
• High density
• High reliability: not built-in aluminum and tantalum electrolytic capacitor
• Built-in overcurrent, overvoltage and thermal protection circuits
< TUNS50F/100F/300F/500F/700F >
• Universal input voltage (AC85 - 264V)
• Peak current (TUNS500F)
< TUNS1200F >
• Wide input voltage (AC85 - 305V)
• For medical electric equipment
• Medical Isolation Grade 2MOOP
• Parallel operation possible
• N+1 Parallel Redundancy Operation possible
• Constant current regulation
• Output voltage can be varied to near 0V
• Complies with SEMI F-47
Ordering Information and Options
TUN(1) S(2) 700(3) F(4) 48(5) - □(6)
(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Universal input
(5) Output voltage
T: with Mounting hole (φ3.4 thru)
Y1: Outputvoltage adjustment range ±20% (Only 48V)
R1: with Remote ON/OFF
R2: with Remote ON/OFF
(Low standby power)
P: Parallel operation Refer to the TUNS700F-P
(Output voltage variable, Remote sensing disabled)
|Product Name||Output Wattage||Output Voltage･Current|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.