* Avoid short circuit between +BC and -BC. It may cause the failure of inside components.
* Keep TRM open, if output voltage adjustment is not necessary.
* If remote sensing is not necessary, connect between +Vout & +S and between -Vout & -S.
Features of TUNS300F12• AC-DC converter with PFC which is suitable for conduction cooling.
• High density
• High reliability: not built-in aluminum and tantalum electrolytic capacitor
• Built-in overcurrent, overvoltage and thermal protection circuits
< TUNS50F/100F/300F/500F/700F >
• Universal input voltage (AC85 - 264V)
• Peak current (TUNS500F)
< TUNS1200F >
• Wide input voltage (AC85 - 305V)
• For medical electric equipment
• Medical Isolation Grade 2MOOP
• Parallel operation possible
• N+1 Parallel Redundancy Operation possible
• Constant current regulation
• Output voltage can be varied to near 0V
• Complies with SEMI F-47
Ordering Information and Options
TUN(1) S(2) 300(3) F(4) 48(5) - □(6)
(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Universal input
(5) Output voltage
T: with Mounting hole (φ3.4 thru)
Y1: Outputvoltage adjustment range ±20% (Only 48V)
R1: with Remote ON/OFF
R2: with Remote ON/OFF
(Low standby power)
|Input Voltage||AC85 - 264V 1Φ|
|Adjustable Voltage Range||
Fixed (TRM pin open), adjustable by external VR or external voltage
9.60 - 14.40V
|Protection Circuit And Others||Overcurrent Protection||Works over 105% of rating and recovers automatically|
|Overvoltage Protection||15.00 - 16.80V|
|Remote ON/OFF||Optional (External power supply is required)|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||-40 to +100℃ (On aluminum base plate) , 20 - 95%RH (Non condensing) *|
|Safety And Noise Regulations||Agency Approvals (At only AC input)||UL60950-1, C-UL (CSA60950-1) , EN62368-1|
|High Attenuation||Complies with IEC61000-3-2 (Class A) *|
|Others||Dimensions (WxHxD)||117.3x12.7x61.5mm [4.62x0.5x2.42 inches]|
|Cooling Method||Conduction cooling (e.g. heat radiation from the aluminum base plate to the attached heat sink)|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.
|3D CAD Data||STEP|
- * For another documents aren't listed, please feel free to contact to a Cosel representative.