Rated Output Wattage: 100W
Rated Output Voltage: 24V
|Warranty Period||5-year (Refer to Instruction Manuals）|
This power supply is manufactured by SMD technology. The stress to P.C.B like twisting or bending causes the defect of the unit, so handle the unit with care.
*Make sure necessary tests will be carried out on your end equipment with the power supply installed in accordance with any required EMC/EMI regulations.
Features of LMA100F• Small (achived 28-42% smaller than existing our product in area) and compact PCB construction
• Size dimensions compatible with LFA series, global input Rugged PCB type P.S.
• Universal input (AC85 - 264V)
• Harmonic attenuator (Complies with IEC61000-3-2 ClassA)
• Peak Current Function (Option -H)
• Remote ON/OFF control (Optional -R2) reducing standby power
• Built in power factor correction circuitry for decreased AC input capacity
• Built-in inrush current, overcurrent and overvoltage protection circuits
Ordering Information and Options
LM(1) A(2) 100(3) F(4) - □(5) - □(6)(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Universal input
(5) Output voltage
C: with Coating
G: Low leakage current
H: with the function to be acceptable to output peak current
J1: VH (J.S.T.) connector type
R: with Remote ON/OFF
R2: with Remote ON/OFF
S: with Chassis
SN: with Chassis & cover
P: Setting in the overcurrent protection rating
Recommended EMI Filters
Low Leakage Current type: NAM series
*A higher current rating EMI/EMC filter may be recommended in view of the other devices that could be connected in parallel with the power supply.
|Product Name||Output Wattage||Output Voltage･Current|
|LMA100F-24-HY||103.2W (206.4W) *||24V 4.3A (Peak: 8.6A)|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.
|H-IN-12||Mating harness for input of the connector type power supply. (Mfr : Tyco Electronics)||-|
|H-OU-10||Mating harness for output with J option. (Mfr : J.S.T.)||-|
|H-OU-30||Mating harness for output of the connector type power supply. (Mfr : Tyco Electronics)||-|
|H-RC-1||Harness for using option : -R.||-|