Rated Output Wattage: 100W
Rated Output Voltage: 3.3V,5V,12V,15V,24V,36V,48V
|Warranty Period||5-year (Refer to Instruction Manuals）|
This power supply is manufactured by SMD technology. The stress to P.C.B like twisting or bending causes the defect of the unit, please handle the unit with care
*Make sure necessary tests will be carried out on your end equipment with the power supply installed in accordance with any required EMC/EMI regulations.
Features of LFA100F• Small and compact PCB construction
• Built-in inrush current, overcurrent and overvoltage protection circuits
• Harmonic attenuator (Complies with IEC61000-3-2)
• Universal input (AC85-264V)
• Power factor correction (LFA50F-300F)
• Built-in reducing standby power circuit (LFA10F, 15F)
Ordering Information and Options
LF(1) A(2) 100(3) F(4) - □(5) - □(6)(1) Series name
(2) Single output
(3) Output wattage
(4) Universal input
(5) Output voltage
C: with Coating
G: Low leakage current
H: with the function to be acceptable to output peak current (only 24V)
J1: VH (J.S.T.) connector type
R: with Remote ON/OFF
R2: with Remote ON/OFF
S: with Chassis
SN: with Chassis & cover
Y: with Potentiometer
Please refer to Instruction manual 5.
Recommended EMI Filters
Low Leakage Current type: NAM series
*A higher current rating EMI/EMC filter may be recommended in view of the other devices that could be connected in parallel with the power supply.
|Product Name||Output Wattage||Output Voltage･Current|
|LFA100F-24-H||103.2W (129.6W)||24V 4.3A (Peak: 5.4A)|
- * For further information and how to use, please see in Cosel product catalog.