1.Input Voltage for DC/DC converter
2.Using DC/DC converter
3.Using a Dual Output Type
1. Input Voltage for DC/DC converter
(1) When using AC/DC power supply
(2) When using AC voltage source
(3) When using a Battery-operated Device
2. Using DC/DC converter
(1) When a Floating Mechanism is Required for Output Circuit
(2) To draw a Reverse Polarity Output
(3) To provide a negative voltage to -Vin by using +Vin side of the converter as GND potential (0V)
(4) To draw the Sum of Input Voltage and Plus Output Voltage
- Output current shall be less than rated current.
- Total Output voltage regulation is sum of input voltage regulation and output voltage regulation.
- When output voltage is shorted, huge current would flow depending on input voltage source.
3. Using Dual Output Type
(1) Using dual output type
(2) Using +/-12V as 24V output
(3) Using +/-12V as multi output +12V and 24V
(4) Using as 48V output
Technical Product-related Inquires