1. The case applying the reverse polarity output
2. The case applying input voltage on output voltage
- * Output current should be the same as rated current of the DC converter.
- * Please note that the excessive current flows from an input power supply
to a load through a DC/DC converter when the output is short circuit.
- * The change in the output voltage is the sum of the change in the input
voltage and the output of DC-DC converter.
3. The case using a multiple output unit as a single output unit
4. Other usage
- * Currents of 12V and 24V output flow to 0V line. Please make sure that
the sum of these values doesn't exceed a rated current of a DC-DC converter.
Technical Product-related Inquires