Generally, switch mode power supplies are designed to operate at controlled environment (e.g. inside the office).
Therefore, power supplies should have a special care depending on an operating environment.
1.Environment where some measures need to be taken
When the unit is operated where water drops into the power supply, it may cause failure.
In this case, please arrange water proofing.
When the unit is operated at dusty place,it sometimes causes failure of fan.
In this case, please consider about dust proof measure.
When the unit is operated in an atmosphere with corrosive gas, it may cause failure.
To take measures below is suggested when units are used in the environment above.
- Using units in the environment where units get watered or humidity is very high.
- (1)Semi-standard C(coating)
- (2)Stronger type than semi-standard C(Minor changed unit)
- Using units in the environment where something conductive is dropped into a unit.
- (1)Install air filter to an exhaust part.
- (2)Semi-standard C(coating)
- (3)Stronger type than semi-standard C(Minor changed unit)
- Attaching tube and silicon rubber to high voltage part.
- Attaching isolation cover to high voltage part.
- Using units in the environment where some gas get into units.
- (1)Some corresive gas cause units to be failed.Please contact us.
The above may not be perfect measures.Please contact us about details.